Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Iconography: Kyle MacLachlan


After finding this photograph, I immediately commenced attempting to convince the filmmaker to adopt this look, possibly without the hackneyed trucker hat; Mr. MacLachlan, unsurprisingly, is a trailblazer and it seems that Mr. Kutcher was merely following and snapping at his cool heels. While I would love to see the filmmaker in a sharp, well-tailored black suit, reminiscent of Agent Dale Cooper, I understand that this type of crew neck sweater is a bit more his style.



(image taken from Nerd Boyfriend)

9 comments:

  1. ♥

    Love this so much.)) You have such a cute blog.!!!.))


    I need your help (maybe again) .)
    Can you white me your favourite blog?.))

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always find trucker hats make their heads look extra big and awkward.but i will let this slide because of his good looks.

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love him as well.... 'nice chin' ;)


    PvdH
    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks amazing! Even the hat looks cute!
    The colors are great!

    stop by my blog
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was so hot on Twin Peaks!

    ♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

    ReplyDelete