Saturday, May 7, 2011

An Uninspired Cinco de Mayo

Not sure if my outfit choice would have altered much had I been cognizant that it was Cinco de Mayo; perhaps I would have opted for some brighter color choices, as opposed to a diluted silver periwinkle and navy. I paired the above feathered accent camisole with a navy butterfly shrug and my new favorite navy chinos.






This layered necklace of copious small light turquoise and pearl white beads is not one that I frequently choose to showcase, but it is an interesting piece and I do enjoy wearing it from time to time.



The deep tone of these purple flats complements navy blue well, without being overtly matching and potentially catalog looking.


1 comment:

  1. amazing post. thanks love. Don't forget to swing by to see what accessories celebrities just can't live without. would love the support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    For all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    ReplyDelete