Thursday, March 17, 2011

Patrick was a Saint

Purposely constructing a green outfit centered on a Catholic turned consumer-driven commercial holiday may be juvenile, however, if that is my sole and solitary sin, then I suppose I can be a saint as well.





This skirt is full and has a sort of tiered ruffle detailing along the bottom; the camel color goes with everything and I adore wearing it.




I frequently layer this large golden elephant pendant necklace with the waterfall gold chain necklace, since, clearly, neither of these bold and bodacious pieces suffice on their own.

For the finish, some thin round green bakelite bangles, with a splotching of yellow, interspersed with some flat warm honey bakelite bangles.

Thursday morning commute soundtrack: "Knife" Grizzly Bear; "Knife" Grizzly Bear (Girl Talk Remix); "True Affection" the Blow; "All I Need" Radiohead; "Spirit in the Sky" Norman Greenbaum; "LoveGame" Lady GaGa

3 comments:

  1. love the color
    im now your follower
    will you follow me back please? :)

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole outfit. Especially the skirt and the elephant.

    ReplyDelete