Friday, February 15, 2013

Film Binge


For the next few days, streaming television and movie site Hulu will freely feature the entire Criterion Collection. Although it has been pleasantly, and unseasonably, warm and sunny lately, the notion of staying collapsed under a mountain of down blankets and watching French New Wave films until my eyes bleed out of my sockets sounds marvelous. Figuratively, naturally, though, all the time I do spend squinting at a glowing screen, not a completely unfathomable prospect. This evening, I will likely tackle Solaris, which has been on my list for entirely too long, and pair it with a glass or two of Argentian malbec; quite worldly.



(image taken from Nostalghia)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a wonderful few days! thank you for your lovely comment!
    Xo Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete