Thursday, April 28, 2011

Eye of the Tiger






I actually wore this outfit last week; posts have slowed significantly due to herculean tasks at work. Today marked the successful finish of a symposium I have been preparing for months; it was both stressful and painful, but ultimately an informative and beautiful presentation, with great attendance, so perhaps all the effort was worth it. During the train ride home from Boston, my colleagues and I celebrated with some cheap glasses of well deserved red wine to unwind. I definitely feel as though I had drank some raw egg yolks, surmounted a million steps, and ran wildly in place before a monumental library.



I love this dress; I bought the dress loving the interplay of neutrals, and the pattern, and did not even realize until I had taken the dress home that it formed a tiger's face. Best surprise ever, as of late.




No comments:

Post a Comment